The Four Corners Academies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join one of the Four Academies, and compete with the others for the title of the Best Academy of the World! Light of Dawn (Angels and Priests) Hell's Campus (Demons and Necromancers) Gunther Academy (Humans) Blood Moon (Vampires and Werewolves)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Room #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
Dorm Room #1 Left_bar_bleue151/300Dorm Room #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (151/300)
Mind:
Stamina:
Dorm Room #1 Left_bar_bleue153/300Dorm Room #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (153/300)

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Violet walks in to her new room, humming with a box in her hand. So cute. She looked around there was a little hallway from the door leading in to the living room. Straight ahead there was a balcony on the right there was a door and the kitchen. Violet opened the door, and found the bathroom. On the wall closest to the door was a entertainment system, there were two leather couches one six feet in front of the glass balcony door, the one facing the bathroom and kitchen. Lastly there was a door on the left, she walked over and opened it. There were three beds lined up, three small closets, and three dressers. Violet chose the bed closest to the window and set her box down on it. With a sigh she began to make her side of the room her own.
Back to top Go down
DanjorDanjor

DanjorDanjor

Character Stats
Body:
Dorm Room #1 Left_bar_bleue16/300Dorm Room #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/300)
Mind:
Dorm Room #1 Left_bar_bleue13/300Dorm Room #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/300)
Stamina:
Dorm Room #1 Left_bar_bleue6/300Dorm Room #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/300)

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: moving day ><   Dorm Room #1 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 am

Well this is it. Andy thought with a heavy sigh as she stared at the door that would lead into her future home. She had never had any kind of room mate before. Well unless one counted her mother but Andy seriously doubted the people she would soon be living with were going to make her grilled cheeses and yell at her to get to class.

She looked down at the pile of bags surrounding her feet and frowned at them, how in the heck did she get them all up here in the first place.

Andy was not what one would call an organized mover, practically everything she owned was now shoved into two garbage sacks and three duffel bags. She had been hoping this move wasn't going to happen so she put off getting things ready to go until the last moment, and now looking back at it she couldn't remember if she had packed the contents of her underwear drawer. This could be bad.

Deciding to stop standing around in the hall way she put the straps of her duffel bag around her shoulders and just as she went to drag the garbage sacks she saw that a picture fell out of one of the pockets and was now laying on the floor. Leaning forward as carefully as she could she grabbed the picture and looked at it. It was the last photo she had taken with the boy she had dated before she came to this place.

He was a human, and she was pretty sure she loved him, but that was then and this was now and she decided to see this glass as half full. Andy carefully placed the picture between her teeth and grabbed the two garbage sacks and began to pull them into the dorm, she would close the door in a minute, her hands were full at the moment.

She made it past the furniture with out incident and finally elbowed her way into the bedroom where her new room mate was setting up her things. Andy decided to take the bed closest to the wall, not because she wanted to be away from the girl, because she wanted the wall space to be hers. Once all of her things were slung on to her bed and the picture carefully placed on her dresser she smiled brightly at the girl.

"I'm really not this messy of a room mate I promise, I just tend to procrastinate a little." How did one do this? Did they shake hands, did they share sad stories, or maybe they just sized one another up? She suddenly wished she had spent more time with girls than with boys growing up.

"I'm Andy." she said hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theycallmedanjor
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 am

Violet was humming to herself as she set up her little spot in the bathroom then went back to the bed room, to make her bed. Boxes were piled up in the corner, leaning toward the left almost like it was about to fall. Violet stepped on her bed and put a poster above it. She jumped to the floor and was humming not noticing a girl had come in in till Violet heard her name. She smiled at her and held out her hand, her black nail polish shimmered in the light. "Nice to meet you Andy, I'm Violet. I hope you don't mind but I already put my stuff in the bathroom." Violet said. She kept her smile on her face, hoping she did make a bad impression.
Back to top Go down
DanjorDanjor

DanjorDanjor

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am

Andy took the hand and shook it firmly, "I don't care, first come first serve as I always hear it." she released her hand and went about deciding what to do with her things. Put it away, or be lazy?

She decided the best thing would be to put the stuff away.

"I really need to cut back on the clothes." she said more to herself than her new room mate. There probably would be a lot of cramming in this tiny area.

Once her clothes and shoes were all organized she moved to the belongings of her once human life. There were several picture frames she felt the need to put up. And it was just like that it hit her, she was in a school with demons, sharing a room with a demon girl. Could things get any weirder?

Andy put the frames on her dresser and sat back on her bed. "How long have you attended this... facility." Her tone was friendly enough but she wasn't ready to be friends with this school so for now she would only talk about it in clerical terms.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 am

"I've ever been here, for three years, this is the only home I've really ever had." Violet said, setting her laptop on her desk. She bent down in front of her little book shelf and pulled a box over to her, and began taking books out and putting them on shelf's. The books from big to small in alphabetic order.

She nodded when she was finished and put a flower vase on the top and a candle, best her book shelf was her rack of cds. Violet walked over to the boxes and began folding them so the took up less space. Once she was done she sighed and fell in to her computer chair. "So what kind of demon are you?" she asked, tilting her head back to look at the girl. Violet could see she was taking it a little hard to be here.
Back to top Go down
DanjorDanjor

DanjorDanjor

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 am

Andy had been expecting this question and still wan't excited about answering it. "Well... I'm a half demon actually. Half human, half dragon demon. The combination give me a rather... messed up demon form."

A small ting of curiosity flashed across Andy's face as she leaned forward. "What kind of demon are you? I've never really been around a demon before. My mother sent me here to help cope or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 am

Excitement flashed across Violet's face. "I've never met a dragon demon before, that's cool." she said, turning her whole body to look at Andy. "Well I'm a full demon, fox demon. I'm white or silver which ever way you look at it, I also have seven tails." Violet said.

She leaned forward and rested her elbows on her knees, and looked at Andy thoughtfully. "I don't think it matters what your true form looks like, as long as you feel free. Like I'm at my happiest when I'm racing with the wind. Being a fox demon and controlling wind is part of who I am. If it makes me different then so be it, cause then I know I'm original and no one can copy me." Violet said, tilting her head smiling.
Back to top Go down
DanjorDanjor

DanjorDanjor

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 am

Andy shrugged her slender shoulders. "I look like a scaily human when I'm in my demon form and it doesn't help that I'm exceptionaly vain. A fox would be nice." she put some thought into it again, wondering what that would be like to see but not too sure if she was ready to be immursed this quickly in demon affairs.

"So listen." she said while running her fingers through her thick blonde hair, "What is there to do around here? I've never been good with bounderies and cerfew so as my new room mate I'm completely depending on you to show me the grand adventures to be had around here."
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
Mind:
Stamina:

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am

Violet wink with her hand out in a peace sign. "No problem, but I tend to get in trouble. But it's fun." She said, with a giggle. She rose from her chair and headed for the door. "I'm hungry, I wonder if they stocked us up with food." Violet said, swinging the door open and walking in to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room #1
Page 1 of 1