The Four Corners Academies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join one of the Four Academies, and compete with the others for the title of the Best Academy of the World! Light of Dawn (Angels and Priests) Hell's Campus (Demons and Necromancers) Gunther Academy (Humans) Blood Moon (Vampires and Werewolves)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about all the rules.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanjorDanjor

DanjorDanjor

Character Stats
Body:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue16/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (16/300)
Mind:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue13/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (13/300)
Stamina:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue6/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (6/300)

So about all the rules..... Empty
PostSubject: So about all the rules.....   So about all the rules..... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Quick question, I'm just wondering if we could be a little less strict?

I mean... almost ever ones characters are over the age of 13 so keeping it completely pg 13 seems a little harsh. I understand the desire to appeal to both older and younger generations but if we aren't abusing it (ex: where the eff are my effing shoes i can't effing find them) or making someone being soted and belligerent at all times but i think doing teenager things such as sneaking a drink and what not should be allowed.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theycallmedanjor
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue151/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (151/300)
Mind:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue151/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (151/300)
Stamina:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue153/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (153/300)

PostSubject: Re: So about all the rules.....   So about all the rules..... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am

I like that idea, but you have to get it passed Thomas. He holds a tight rein on what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Muffin? (Drayith)
Admin
Muffin? (Drayith)

Character Stats
Body:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue300/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Mind:
So about all the rules..... Left_bar_bleue300/300So about all the rules..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: So about all the rules.....   So about all the rules..... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am

Ah, I thought I had worded it well enough, my mistake. You see, I had stated "excessive blood, violence, gore, or swearing." That means you can involve those, just not too much to where it becomes trouble. As to sneaking a drink, go on ahead. Illegal substances (as in heavier drugs) are what is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about all the rules.....   So about all the rules..... Empty

Back to top Go down

So about all the rules.....
Page 1 of 1